Industry Leading Animal Control & Animal Transport Units
We manufacture chassis mounted animal transport bodies for animal control agencies, animal shelters, humane societies, rescue groups, and wildlife conservationists throughout the United States.
If you are searching for a truck mounted animal transport unit loaded with features, safety, and functionality search no more! We have been producing the highest quality animal transport units since 1968, and are the leader in the animal control and transport industry today. We routinely work with many animal control agencies and animal handlers to develop new safety features and product improvements. We are at the forefront of the animal control industry, and provide the finest quality animal transport vehicles on the market.
One Piece Seamless Fiberglass Construction
Our animal transport units are designed and built to be long lasting, durable and easy to clean and maintain. We use the latest technology in our production process and materials to give you the finest quality in craftsmanship and durability at an affordable price. Lightweight materials with maximum density are used to provide strength and integrity, reduce payload and maximize gas mileage. The materials are virtually immune to deterioration factors and provide maximum product life expectancy outlasting several vehicle life spans. The shells of our units are one piece molded fiberglass construction with a premium grade white high gloss gel coat exterior that keeps the unit cool inside and out and will retain its high gloss finish with proper maintenance.
Unrivaled Features and Safety
All of our models are loaded with standard features and designed with the SAFETY of the animal handler and animal in mind. The Ultimate Safety Door with adjustable louvers provides complete visibility of the animal in the compartment. The door also has a small catch pole door within the door that can be opened separately to allow the catch pole to be inserted and the animal to be secured before opening the door. This eliminates the need for a secondary internal door, but is an available option if the customer desires.
Standard Features In All Of Our Animal Transport Units
- One Piece molded fiberglass construction with seamless body design
- Ultimate Safety Doors provide full visibility of the compartment and catch pole door
- Pass Through swing door front compartment
- Forced Fresh 750 CFM air ventilation distributed to each of the individual compartments
- All LED Lighting in compartments and stop, turn, tail, backup and marker lights
- Back up alarm
- Roof rack
- High Low brake lights
- Stainless Steel T-Lock handles and hardware
- Outstanding product longevity with most durable and long lasting materials
- Universal mounting frame designed to transfer the unit from one truck to another
- Drainage system keeps compartment floors dry and clean
- Custom compartment configurations with storage or dead animal quarantine compartment
- White high gloss gel coat exterior keeps the inside of the unit cooler in warm temperatures
- Solid sealed compartment partitions, or wire partitions available
- Compartments are sealed and corners are rounded for smooth, easy to clean finish
- Designed for ease of use and minimal maintenance
- Easy to add custom or other desired equipment
- Air conditioning and heating with available digital thermostat cab controls to regulate temperature. This helps ensure the comfort and safety of the animals.
- Hoist Back Saver with cage
- Catch pole holder
- Light bar
- Strobe lights
- Alley lights
- Flood lights
- Work lights
- GO Light
- Pick your custom lighting packages
- Center mount brake light
- Rear blind spot mirror
- Pet Step folding ramp
PRO Series Models
The PRO Series models are designed to mount on any full-size ½ ton, ¾ ton or 1 ton 56�?cab to axle pickup truck chassis. The universal mounting frame bolts to the truck frame and is designed so the animal transport unit can be easily transferred from truck to truck. We also offer the SMALL PRO Series which is designed to fit mid-size trucks such as the Ford Ranger, Chevy S-10 or even Toyota. These units offer all the features of the larger units in a smaller package with improved fuel economy and performance.